Wazzle Solutions is an innovative software solutions company dedicated to optimizing the power of technology for effective, flexible and forward-thinking business practices and strategies in the products and services we offer. We embody the spirit of innovation through our leading edge software design and product development. Our team of dedicated and passionate professionals design, develops, and delivers innovative software solutions for the ultimate user experience. With our “customer first” approach, industry leading experience and relentless pursuit of innovation, quality, and excellence, Wazzle Solutions generates interest on a national level.
Wazzle Solutions is seeking experienced, energetic, and innovative professionals who have a passion for technology and thrive in collaborative environments. Candidates need to be able to demonstrate a passion for technology and innovation, the ability to work with a diverse group of people, and a track record of success.
Wazzle Solutions is located in the Lansing Area and offers remote working opportunities.
The BA is responsible for interfacing with the client directly by gathering, preparing, planning and documenting the user stories/requirements of the client. Likewise, the BA must have the ability to effectively communicate the requirements to the developers through the desired source code management software and sprint meetings. The BA will be involved in performance acceptance testing. The BA must be capable of leading the communication and coordination of the requirements gathering and testing aspects of the project and have the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions.
- IT Business Analyst Experience
- Writing use cases and requirements documents (user stories)
- Ability to guide and recommend testing scenarios
- Experience working with business customers and IT
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Ability to quickly learn software products
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines for a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience
- BA Certification
- Experience with or ability to adapt quickly to Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- A passion for quality and excellence
- A steadfast commitment to the “customer first” philosophy
- An allegiance to the team, in demonstrating trust and loyalty
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous professional growth
- The ability to be equally adept at working independently and as a member of a team
- A fulltime position
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications.
- Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org