Wazzle Solutions is an innovative software solutions company dedicated to optimizing the power of technology for effective, flexible and forward-thinking business practices and strategies in the products and services we offer. We embody the spirit of innovation through our leading edge software design and product development. Our team of dedicated and passionate professionals design, develops, and delivers innovative software solutions for the ultimate user experience. With our “customer first” approach, industry leading experience and relentless pursuit of innovation, quality, and excellence, Wazzle Solutions generates interest on a national level.
Now is your opportunity to become part of a growing software development/support team in Charlotte, Michigan – just a short drive from Lansing and Battle Creek. Wazzle Solutions is seeking an IT person to help establish a successful working environment. The primary focus for this team member will be to monitor and support the operations of the organization’s desktop and server applications, operating systems, and communication systems to ensure IT aligns with functional and corporate business objectives. The principal responsibilities will be to support and manage applications for all facets of the organization, at the highest level of performance and service. The qualifying team member will participate in planning, coordinating, and designing key operational and platform activities while providing appropriate IT solutions to enhance business operations. This team member will work closely with functional decision makers to identify, recommend, and implement cost-effective IT hardware, software, network, business application, resources and communication solutions.
- Work with functional leaders to identify key business requirements and related IT solutions and prioritize and organize project planning
- Continually review and monitor performance of IT systems and communication platforms
- Benchmark, analyze and make recommendations for the improvement of infrastructure and systems to support internal team members and external clients
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including infrastructure, architecture, security, disaster recovery, and file retention
- Consistently provide written and verbal communication updates to organizational leadership and key team members
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Proven experience in IT strategic planning, development, project management and policy/procedures development
- Solid understanding and technical knowledge of best practices relating to network operations, PC and server operating systems and applications, and computer hardware
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT solutions towards solving business problems
- Customer service experience, including a sense of urgency and the ability to do what it takes to resolve issues
- At least three years of experience in IT operations and support
- MCITP and/or other Microsoft Certifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Active Directory, and VMWare
- Associate’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent related work experience.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of LAN configuration and management
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- A full-time position
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications. Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org