Wazzle Solutions is an innovative software solutions company dedicated to optimizing the power of technology for effective, flexible and forward-thinking business practices and strategies in the products and services we offer. We embody the spirit of innovation through our leading edge software design and product development. Our team of dedicated and passionate professionals design, develops, and delivers innovative software solutions for the ultimate user experience. With our “customer first” approach, industry leading experience and relentless pursuit of innovation, quality, and excellence, Wazzle Solutions generates interest on a national level.
Now is your opportunity to become part of a growing software development/support team in Charlotte, Michigan just a short drive from Lansing and Battle Creek. Wazzle Solutions is seeking a Senior .NET Web Developer to help establish a successful working environment.
The qualifying candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications for clients. He/She will work with a small powerful growing team to build enterprise systems that improve business productivity and support operations. The qualifying candidate must have a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, highquality, and high performing web applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Develop features in .NET custom applications based on feature specifications and technical
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements
- Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces by using object oriented techniques, often using objecttorelational mappers.
- Create web user interfaces using HTML and CSS
- Create web user interface serverside functionality using NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC.
- Take responsibility for featurefocused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Required Education
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Solid understanding of objectoriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures.
- Experience with TestDriven
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar)
- Deep handson knowledge of the .NET 5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, and CSS.
- Strong experience working with ntier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with serviceoriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM)
- Handson experience building scalable web applications, in particular building high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key
- Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue
- Candidate should be a selfmotivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible teamplayer and exhibit exceptional relationship management
- Passion for building highquality systems with software implementation best
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer
- Must be motivated with a focus on team
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science or related
- Masters degree
- A passion for quality and excellence
- A steadfast commitment to the “customer first” philosophy
- An allegiance to the team, in demonstrating trust and loyalty
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous professional growth
- The ability to be equally adept at working independently and as a member of a team
- A full-time position
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications. Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org