Are you a motivated professional looking for great opportunities in the technology field? If so, Faulkner Tech, Inc may be in your future. Faulkner Tech, Inc. is seeking experienced, energetic, and innovative professionals who have a passion for technology and thrive in collaborative environments. Candidates must demonstrate a passion for technology and innovation, the ability to work with a diverse group of people, and a track record of success.
Faulkner Tech, Inc. is an innovative software solutions company dedicated to optimizing the power of technology for effective, flexible and forward-thinking business practices and strategies in the products and services we offer. We embody the spirit of innovation through our leading-edge software design and product development. Our team of dedicated and passionate professionals designs, develops, and delivers innovative software solutions for the ultimate user experience. With our “customer first” approach, industry leading experience and relentless pursuit of innovation, quality, and excellence, Faulkner Tech, Inc. generates interest on a national level. *Headstream Technologies and Wazzle Solutions are subsidiaries of Faulkner Tech, Inc.
The Customer Support Specialist & Office Assistant requires an individual who has exceptional communication skills, technical skills, and analytical skills. This position requires an individual with demonstrated ability to provide technical client support in a helpdesk setting, ability to perform tier 1 technical troubleshooting. The Customer Support Specialist will work closely with other members of the Client Support Services team to remediate reported client issues in a timely and professional manner. The successful team player will be knowledgeable of all products and expected to be a contributor to new product features. Additionally, this position will be responsible for a variety of clerical and organizational tasks necessary to the efficiency and success of Faulkner Tech’s daily operations.
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Ability to learn complex software
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in system analysis, procedure analysis, and problem resolution
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Responds to all customer requests promptly
- Excellent time management skills – Ability to prioritize tasks, adjusting priorities when appropriate to complete work in a timely manner
- Schedule and plan meetings
- Ability to perform various receptionist duties as needed
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suites
- Passion for quality and excellence
- Steadfast commitment to the “customer first” philosophy
- Commitment to punctuality and reliability
- Character of integrity, trust and loyalty
- Ability to adjust to new situations and responsibilities
- Allegiance to the accomplishment of team objectives
- Tactful, considerate and respectful in dealing with others
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional growth
- Ability to be equally adept at working independently and as a member of a team
- A full-time position
- Reports to Main Office – Charlotte, MI
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications.
- Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com