Faulkner Tech, Inc. is an innovative software solutions company dedicated to optimizing the power of technology for effective, flexible and forward-thinking business practices and strategies in the products and services we offer. We embody the spirit of innovation through our leading edge software design and product development. Our team of dedicated and passionate professionals design, develops, and delivers innovative software solutions for the ultimate user experience. With our “customer first” approach, industry leading experience and relentless pursuit of innovation, quality, and excellence, Faulkner Tech, Inc. generates interest on a national level.
Faulkner Tech, Inc. is seeking experienced, energetic, and innovative professionals who have a passion for technology and thrive in collaborative environments. Candidates need to be able to demonstrate a passion for technology and innovation, the ability to work with a diverse group of people, and a track record of success.
The Technical Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist requires an individual who has exceptional communication skills, technical skills, and analytical skills. This challenging position requires an individual with demonstrated experience in resolving technical client support in a helpdesk setting, ability to perform technical troubleshooting and provide data analysis to determine root causes of application issues. The Technical Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist will work closely with other members of the Client Support Services team and Product Development team to remediate reported client issues in a timely and professional manner. The successful team player will be knowledgeable of all products and expected to be a contributor to new product features and product testing.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of experience working with software applications in a client environment
- Ability to learn complex software
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficient in system analysis, procedure analysis, and problem resolution
- Business automation and workflow process development is desirable
- Proficient in the elements required in implementing software applications including application installation and configuration, determining business requirements, data initialization, data migration, and system integration/data interface
- Must be able to communicate technical solutions to customers and team members
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced Microsoft SQL knowledge
- A results driven work ethic
- Demonstrate adaptability/flexibility
- Demonstrate integrity, loyalty, and trust
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relations
- A steadfast commitment to the “customer first” philosophy
- A passion for quality and excellence
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous professional growth
- The ability to be equally adept at working independently and as a member of a team
- A full-time position
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications.
- Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org